Comprehensive Tuition Refund Plan
Student withdrawals and dismissals during the academic year present financial problems for schools and for families. The Tuition Refund Plan, managed by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc., can help your school reduce or eliminate lost tuition income that is vital to successful school management. The premium cost for this unique insurance is paid by parents, thereby providing protection of their tuition investment. Benefits are paid for virtually any type of student separation. Common examples include: illness to the student, moving, change of objective, scholastic failure, disciplinary dismissal, and financial problems.
A.W.G. Dewar is the originator of the Tuition Refund Plan and has been assisting schools since 1930. Based on their commitment and their ability to serve schools, we are pleased to refer schools to Dewar for consideration of the Tuition Refund Plan.
For complete details please visit www.tuitionrefundplan.com or call Dewar at 617.774.1555.
Peace of Mind Tuition Protection
A death in a student's family can disrupt their academic life due to the potential loss of funds for their education. To prevent such a disruption, individuals enrolled in our payment plans are provided the opportunity to enroll in the Peace of Mind Program. Once a student is enrolled in the program and coverage begins, if either the responsible party or his/her legal spouse dies, we will pay the remaining unpaid balance (except payments in arrears) on their tuition payment agreement.
- Maximum coverage is $30,000 per agreement.
- Coverage is available for a nominal, annual fee per agreement.
- Coverage begins when the fee for Peace of Mind has been paid. Coverage ends on the due date of the last scheduled payment.
- Peace of Mind is available for tuition payers under the age of 70 at the time coverage begins.
- Coverage will not be cancelled if a tuition payment is missed.
- Once the responsible party elects the Peace of Mind program, he/she will be automatically reenrolled in the program each consecutive year he/she has a tuition payment agreement, unless the responsible party requests otherwise.